Supply Chain Planning & Logistics Manager (Consumer Goods)
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Planning & Logistics Manager (Consumer Goods)|
|Contact Name:||Choo Hui Ting|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2020 18:02|
Our client is a market leader and has a well-known brand name. They are in the FMCG business and continues to experience good growth in Asia. They are market leaders in the development and innovative management of a variety of products & services. The company has a significant presence in Asia in terms of its reputable market position in developing high-quality consumer and retail management capabilities and takes pride in ensuring optimized end-to-end supply chain planning and logistics/ inventory management to achieve maximized customer satisfaction.
They are currently on an active lookout for a suitable candidate as an experienced Supply Chain Planning & Logistics Manager. He/she will be the senior point of contact in terms of ensuring optimized logistics and domestic replenishment activities in Singapore, aligned with accurate supply and demand planning, to ensure on-time distribution/delivery processes, including demands in-stores as well as that on the online buying platform.
Reporting to the Vice President, Commercial Operations, this position will be focussing on the below:
- Lead and drive continuous process innovation to achieve supply chain operational excellence and increased customer satisfaction
- Develop and introduce effective end to end supply chain and inventory management activities to drive maximum Singapore revenue, including analysing inter-company price management
- Proactively work with internal Sales & Marketing team and external Retail Partners or Distributors to continuously make happen maximum customer influx into the stores by means of strategic retail replenishment finished goods planning
- Champion supply chain excellence initiatives and adopt best practices from other countries
Singapore * Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 10 - 15 years of relevant experience in end-to-end Supply Chain and Logistics Management role in a fast-paced and high-volume distribution environment
- Proven track record in strategic inventory planning skills, with an acquired solution-oriented mindset to deal with a complex range of food and other in-store products
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to relay and/or drive process improvements to important senior stakeholders
- Good change management skills to identify and streamline existing operational processes in line with business growth
- Good understanding of SAP and equivalent ERP system is highly preferred
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's