Supply Chain Director，One Leading Manufacturing Company
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Director，One Leading Manufacturing Company|
|Contact Name:||Cherry Zhu|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2017 16:17|
Report to: President
Provide Leadership managing Corporate direction for Procurement, Planning , logistic (distribution), customs, transportation and warehouse, to achieve optimized supply chain management / solutions.
Key Job Functions:
- Responsible strategic direction in all aspects of Supply Chain , such as order processing, material planning, procurement, inventory management and storage, and shipping activities including customs brokerage, import and export and etc.
- Provide management leadership to all SCM functions that report under GM supporting on sourcing, planning, procurement, transportation and warehousing. Define clear, realistic goals and optimize processes to bring sourcing & logistic team to achieve high efficiency.
- Develop policies, procedure, KPIs and department workflow to ensure effective operation in supply chain management.
- Develop material planning processes and tools to support business activities for making real time decision including meeting customer delivery requirements and inventory optimization.
- Supervise the procurement activities including supplier delivery performing, determining root cause and recommending corrective action for improvement
- Assist to analyse material shortages and work with site SCM function to have solution working with suppliers for speedy recovery plans including just-in-time delivery, supplier managed inventory.
- Assist to analyse transportation cost and work with site SCM function to improve the delivery efficiency.
- Drive direction on cost down program continuously to help SCM achieve next higher level, such as layout adjustment, slow moving inventory control, transportation cost control, and etc.
- Work cross functionally to deal with excess and obsolete inventory timely for cost recovery and storage efficiency, working closely with Government Customs to facilitate delivery and meets regulatory compliance
- Work closely with IT department to ensure company ERP system in accurate and efficient
- Performing other duties as required or deemed necessary by the Corporate
- Key Account Managers in all plants
- Production Managers in all plants
- Engineering Department
- Quality Department
- HR & Admin Department
- Finance Department
- Work Experience:
- At least 10 years above experience in logistic & procurement operation
- 3 years in similar position
- Contract Manufacturing industries preferred
- Bachelor degree above or relative majority in foreign trading, engineering or logistic management, MBA is preferred.
- Specific Skills (Knowledge, skills and abilities):
- Broad strategic knowledge in planning, procurement, inventory, import & export
- Proficiency in English/Chinese communication
- Good computer skill, familiar in ERP system is preferred
- Knowledge of chemical products in packaging uses is preferred
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Regional Supply Chain Lead (Healthcare)
Regional Category Lead (Manufacturing)
Distribution Lead (Healthcare)
Quality Assurance Manager (Healthcare)
Vice President, Logistics & Procurement Excellence