Supply Chain Director, Global Healthcare MNC
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Director, Global Healthcare MNC|
|Contact Name:||Phua Shyan-Hwei|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2019 09:37|
Asia Supply Chain Director, Global Medical Technology firm
Reporting to the Global Vice President of Supply Chain, this is a key leadership role which will lead the strategic planning, development and evaluation of the supply chain function for the Asia region.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Oversight of Forecasting & Demand Planning, Customer Service, Distribution management & 3PL management, Importation & customs and Process optimization & Systems
- Developing and running end-to-end product supply chain capabilities in alignment with cost, customer quality / reliability and other key company deliverables
- Operational Management of Asia Hub and supporting S&OP for the hub
- Strategic planning and annual budgeting Implement systems tools needed to implement planning/forecasting systems and establish key performance metrics and benchmarks relating to supply chain planning/forecasting.
- Inventory & E&O management
- IT functional partner for Supply Chain - implement and manage supply chain technology and IT solutions.
- Perform all activities in compliance with relevant GMP and Quality Systems standards and specifically with FDA Quality System Regulation and EN46000
- Apply high standards of occupational Health & Safety in the workplace to comply with company policy and procedures
- Manage, coach and develop an effective and motivated team that achieve team, functional and business objectives
To be successful this role, you will have at least 10 years of experience covering end to end supply chain, and prior experience in supply chain turnaround situations. Ideally, you should be familiar with the products in a medical/healthcare field. You possess strong organisational skills and the capacity to develop and implement practical strategies, plans, solutions to identified issues. Strong judgement, discretion, tact and the ability to work with senior leaders, coupled with strong leadership and performance management experience will be crucial in this highly impactful role.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's