Supplier Quality Manager, Top Tier Healthcare Company
|Job Title:||Supplier Quality Manager, Top Tier Healthcare Company|
|Contact Name:||Cherry Zhu|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2019 09:43|
- Lead and / or participate in supplier audit program. Responsibility includes, performing audits, writing finding letters and audit reports per established timelines, managing supplier qualification program, updating supplier scorecard, initiate CAPAs to resolve discrepancy trends and seeking improvement opportunities to the current systems and processes
- Interact directly with suppliers, internal customers, and subject matter experts to ensure thorough evaluation and accuracy of discrepancies and investigation, including but not limited to, identifying root cause, establishing corrective and preventive action plans, writing summaries, reviewing reference documents, and following company standards using designed IT tools
- Interact directly with suppliers and internal customers, and subject matter experts to evaluate vendor change notifications, develop evaluation plans to assess potential product/process impact regarding modifications to raw materials, equipment, processes, and facilities within standard lead times following company standard using appropriate IT tools
- Provide final direct material disposition recommendations that may be affected by deviations or discrepancies
- Support quality investigations for manufacturing deviations involving direct materials.
- Inform management of quality discrepancies and provide timely impact assessments of potentially affected products, materials, or processes. Review and update Quality
Agreements with suppliers
- Coordinate supplier Risk Assessments
- Participate in business and performance review meetings once per year or as applicable
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a state of inspection readiness.
- Set personal performance goals and provide input to departmental objectives.
- Establish work priorities to meet targets and timelines.
- Independently manage competing priorities and allocate, adjust and optimize assigned department resources.
- Independently manage competing priorities with limited instruction.
- Serve as the Quality representative on cross-functional and multi-site teams.
- Identify, design, and implement process and system improvements.
- Lead and participate in the design and implementation of department and cross-functional initiatives.
- Apply advanced theory, technical principles, expert judgment and cross-functional expertise to independently address a broad range of difficult problems.
- Troubleshoot and direct the resolution of Quality issues by fostering effective interdepartmental and cross-functional partnerships
- Serve as a technical subject matter expert (SME) in support of department functions.
- Collaborate and author department policies and procedures
- Make decisions that impact the goals and objectives of the department.
- Sign documents for activities as authorized and described by company policies, procedures and job descriptions
- Be accountable for behaviors as described in company's Core, Common, and Critical Competencies
- Perform any other tasks as requested by Management to support Quality oversight activities