Strategic Supply Chain Analyst (Manager Grade)
|Job Title:||Strategic Supply Chain Analyst (Manager Grade)|
|Contact Name:||Choo Hui Ting|
|Job Published:||May 12, 2020 15:25|
Our client is a Global Chemicals Manufacturing business. They are market leaders in the development and innovative production of a variety of customised products and solutions, and its reputable market position in maintaining high-quality supply chain and distribution management. The company takes pride in ensuring optimized end-to-end supply chain and engineering processes to achieve maximized customer satisfaction.
They are currently on an active lookout for a suitable candidate as Strategic Supply Chain Analyst (Manager Grade). He/she will be the main point of contact in terms of ensuring optimized logistics and inventory planning from multiple global and emerging market plants to the APAC region. This role will essentially design and implement a streamlined regional green-field Supply Chain Analytics workflow, working closely with global stakeholders.
Reporting to the Vice President, Supply Chain Management this position will be focusing on the below:
- Review existing Supply Chain processes so as to develop an efficient business analytic workflow (including the related Business Intelligent tools) for the Asia Pacific markets involved
- Spearhead in-depth and strategic analysis of supply chain, logistics and order management data, to ensure optimal inventory stock-holding levels
- Identify areas of improvements and cost optimisation initiatives in Supply Chain & Logistics operations, including that of 3PL service level performance
- As required, provide support to commercial and finance teams in terms of business analysis
Singapore * Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 7 - 9 years of relevant experience in end-to-end Supply Chain and Logistics Management role in a complex manufacturing environment
- Acquired experiences in strategic business and supply chain analytics
- Proven track record in showcasing a solution-oriented mindset to deal with senior leader in cross-function groups
- Excellent interpersonal communication and change management skills to relay and/or drive process improvements across a global organisation to important stakeholders
- Good understanding of different ERP systems is highly preferred
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's