Strategic Procurement & Commodities Management, Senior Manager
|Job Title:||Strategic Procurement & Commodities Management, Senior Manager|
|Contact Name:||Choo Hui Ting|
|Job Published:||April 07, 2020 12:46|
Our client is a leading Fast-Moving Consumer Goods & Manufacturing business. They are market leaders in the development and innovative production of a variety of customised products and solutions, and its reputable market position in maintaining high-quality supply chain planning and strategic procurement capabilities. The company takes pride in ensuring an optimized end-to-end supply chain and procurement (including commodities trading) management to achieve maximized customer satisfaction.
They are currently on an active lookout for a suitable candidate as Strategic Procurement & Commodities Management, Senior Manager. He/she will be the senior point of contact in terms of ensuring optimized short to long term commodities supply positions, in line with complex global business strategies.
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain Management, this position will be focusing on the below:
- Lead procurement and commodities trading team to drive optimal raw material supply needed for multiple manufacturing sites in Asia
- Spearhead strategic physical commodities trading and identify related investment opportunities in Asia, extended to a global platform
- Accountable to ascertain good procurement best practices as well as efficient risk management processes, by means of enhancing complex commodity market intelligence workflow to enable a best-in-class product value chain
- Drive material supply allocation by working closely with Production and Procurement teams
- Actively review and develop an efficient knowledge management process to ensure continuity of procurement workflow, including that of commodity trading and logistics operations and strategic risk management
Singapore * Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 8 - 10 years of relevant experience in Procurement and Commodity Trading Management role in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Acquired experiences in strategic team management responsibilities
- Proven track record in strategic supply chain and procurement planning skills, with an acquired solution-oriented mindset to deal with complex trading and logistics operations
- Excellent interpersonal communication and change management skills to relay and/or drive process improvements across a global organisation to important stakeholders
- Good understanding of SAP and equivalent ERP system is highly preferred
Please provide your CV to Choo Hui Ting at email@example.com, preferably in Microsoft Word document format, or call at +65 6513 2515 for a confidential discussion.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Supply Chain & Purchasing Manager (Consumer Food Sector)
Site Production Manager (Chemicals)
Supply Chain Operations Head (Consumer Food Sector)
Global Business Process Manager (Supply Chain & Manufacturing)
Head of HR - HK based trading company
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong