Strategic Logistics Consultant (Senior Manager)
|Job Title:||Strategic Logistics Consultant (Senior Manager)|
|Contact Name:||Choo Hui Ting|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2020 15:52|
Our client is a leading Global Manufacturing Conglomerate business. They are market leaders in the development and innovative production of a variety of customised products and solutions, and its reputable market position in maintaining high quality supply chain planning and strategic procurement capabilities. The company takes pride in ensuring optimized end-to-end supply chain and procurement (including commodities trading) management to achieve maximized customer satisfaction.
They are currently on an active look out for a suitable candidate as Strategic Logistics Consultant (Senior Manager). He/she will be the senior point of contact in terms of ensuring optimized short to long term logistics excellence for the strategic distribution of physical commodities concerned, in line with complex global business strategies.
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain Management, this position will be focusing on the below:
- Lead the in-depth review of existing logistics and warehousing operations to drive optimal raw material supply needed for multiple manufacturing sites globally
- Spearhead and recommend a streamlined and effective logistical solution across various existing and new multi-modal transport models
- Responsible to prudently manage distribution operational cost and budgeting, including that of expanding logistics advice to new distribution locations in Asia and beyond
- Lead the strategic analysis and risk assessment study for logistics and transportation, aligned with the business's growth road map, from front-end studies to business process re-engineering and implementation phases
- Develop analytics, systems and data management capabilities by means of building up a competent and sustainable strategic project team
Singapore * Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 7 - 10 years of relevant experience in International Logistics and Supply Chain Management role in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Acquired experiences in strategic team management responsibilities
- Proven track record in strategic supply chain and logistics/ distribution planning skills, with acquired solution oriented mind set to deal with complex trading and logistics operations
- Excellent interpersonal communication and change management skills to relay and/or drive process improvements across a global organisation to important stakeholders
- Good understanding of related supply chain IT tools and methodology
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's