Senior TMT Analyst / PM
|Job Title:||Senior TMT Analyst / PM|
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Yao Xiong|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2020 14:05|
1) A Global Asset Manager is looking for an Asia Technology Senior Analyst / Portfolio Manager (8-10 years) in Hong Kong. You will co-manage the Global Technology Fund and make your discretionary decision on the Asia coverage. The ideal candidate will come from another buy-side, with a solid track record in Asia Tech sector.
2) A US Asset Manager is building its China investment team in Shanghai. They are hiring two Equity Analysts to cover China A-shares (5-8 years). You could be a sector specialist or a generalist from sell or buy-side. You will work closely with the CIO and generate high-conviction ideas.
3) A leading Asia Hedge Fund is looking for a Global Technology Analyst (5-10 years) in Hong Kong. The ideal candidate will have a solid fundamental analysis skill, as well as the in-depth industry knowledge. Buy-side candidate with industry background will be a plus.
4) A start-up Chinese Hedge Fund (USD 2bn) is looking for an Internet Analyst and a Technology Analyst (5-10 years) in Beijing or Singapore. These two roles mainly cover H-shares and ADRs. The ideal candidate could come from sell-side or buy-side, industry background will be a plus.
5) A fast-growing Asia Hedge Fund (Equity L/S) looking for an Asia Technology Analyst (5-10 years) in Hong Kong. The fund has a strong and consistent performance since inception. The ideal candidate will be able to independently generate ideas across Asia technology companies, either from buy-side or sell-side. Fluency in Japanese or Korean will be a plus.
Please reach out to Yao Xiong for a confidential chat at firstname.lastname@example.org or +852 9338 2303
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Fixed Income Quant Analyst
Senior Manager - Investment Compliance Department
Asia Fixed Income Analyst, US Asset Manager
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Customer Experience Leader, Healthcare Services
Associate Director - Head of Risk Management