Senior Talent Business Partner
|Job Title:||Senior Talent Business Partner|
|Contact Name:||Foo Siew Chin|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2019 16:19|
Our client, an oil and gas major, believes in helping its employees realise their potential. This is an individual contributor role which is part of the global team responsible for developing its top talents.
Key responsibilities include:
- Playing the primary role in employee development for allocated group of employees. Define each employee's development goals within their position scope and working closely with the employee to take appropriate actions to realise them in systemic and consistent manner.
- Facilitate mobility within the company, ensuring fairness, transparency, consistency, governance and fulfillment of group policies and business needs.
- Play an advisory role. Work closely with the managers to challenge and develop their capabilities to assess, review, develop capabilities and potential of their team. Ensuring that their skills remain relevant to the role, organisation and evolve with the growing needs of the business and industry.
We are looking for :
- 10 to 15 years of experienc in HR with strong focus on talent and development of management/top talent
- A self starter who can work independently
- Strong stakeholders management and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The right spirit and passion for people and talent development
- MNC and regional experience
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Compensation Business Partner
Talent Acquisition Manager, Manufacturing
Talent & Learning Manager, Insurance
Compensation Business Partner, Technology
HR Business Partner, Global Asset Management Firm