Senior Talent Acquisition & HR Specialist, Singapore, Biotech
|Job Title:||Senior Talent Acquisition & HR Specialist, Singapore, Biotech|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Brailsford|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2020 14:20|
Our client is a global MNC in the health sector looking for a TA professional with a background in hands-on recruitment within Singapore and APAC, as well as a passion for stakeholder management. Whilst playing an active part in the local recruitment agenda, you will be a trusted TA business partner helping to shape the talent landscape at all levels of the organization.
- Provide Talent Acquisition consulting to the business, as a trusted advisor to stakeholders and managers.
- Responsible for ensuring the effective delivery of all TA programs and services
- Work on strategic talent objectives and foster a high-performance culture.
- Establish, build, and maintain strong relationships with senior leaders to ensure hiring efforts are successfully coordinated to meet business needs.
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated background in hands-on end-to-end recruitment in a relevant sector
- Adaptable and able to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Good interpersonal skills and able to communicate well across all levels
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HR Director APAC, Singapore, Hospitality
HR Business Partner, Singapore, Banking
Assistant HR Manager, Recruitment, Singapore, Hospitality
Rewards Manager + HR Projects, Singapore, Financial Services