Senior Supply Chain & Purchasing Manager (Consumer Food Sector)
|Job Title:||Senior Supply Chain & Purchasing Manager (Consumer Food Sector)|
|Contact Name:||Choo Hui Ting|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2021 21:12|
Our client is a growing company with strong ambitions for expansion in the Asia region. They are in the consumer food sector. They are actively looking into the development and innovative management of a variety of products, aligned with integrated supply chain and e-commerce services. The company has a reputable market position in developing high quality consumer management capabilities, and takes pride in ensuring optimized end-to-end supply chain and strategic logistics/ distribution management to achieve maximized customer satisfaction.
They are currently on an active look out for a suitable candidate as an experienced Senior Supply Chain & Purchasing Manager (Consumer Food Sector). He/she will be part of the Management Committee and provides leadership in terms of ensuring optimized supply chain and procurement management, as well as optimal supplier and order fulfilment management to ensure on-time distribution, including ensuring accurate fast-moving demand forecast activities in the region.
Reporting to the Global Supply Chain Director, this position will be focusing on the below:
- Develop key Supply Chain and Purchasing work-stream activities to optimally support exciting business expansion in Singapore and beyond
- Spearhead optimization in overall order fulfilment workflow by ocean and/or air freight, including ad-hoc shipments for food samples
- Acquired experiences in strategic supplier management capabilities for fast-moving consumer products; including that of controlling relevant logistics spend when partnering with distributors
- Ensure smooth Supply and Replenishment Planning processes aligned with global commercial requirements, e.g. optimizing healthy inventory levels etc.
Singapore * Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 6 -8 years of relevant experience in end-to-end Supply Chain and Logistics Management role in a global Food Manufacturing environment
- Acquired strategic experiences in managing and optimizing capabilities as an entrepreneurial self-starter in Supply Chain Operations
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to relay and/or drive process improvements to important senior stakeholders
- Good change management skills to identify and streamline existing operational processes in line with business growth and joint ventures
- Good understanding of SAP and equivalent ERP system is highly preferred
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's