Senior Specialist, HR Operations
|Job Title:||Senior Specialist, HR Operations|
|Contact Name:||Hazel Kok|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2019 13:39|
This individual serves as a subject matter expert to provide end to end HR support to managers and employees. He or she ensure shared services delivery, ensuring quality service, good stakeholder management, driving standards, and efficiency within the workflows
- Take ownership of enquiries ensuring accurate, prompt and consistent resolution or redistribution by following established channels and ensure 'warm' and complete transfers of raised enquiries to internal HR groups, other departments and and external vendors
- Drives the use of self-service tools such as HR portal and other systems as appropriate
- Ensures high-quality standards for all activities, initiatives, and tasks within the designated functional area(s) of responsibility.
- Adheres to all service level agreements (SLAs) established across HR
- Provide continuous status updates, guidance and information to all levels of employees, key functional partners and peers in HR function to ensure case resolution
- Collaborates effectively to execute tasks and fulfill key deliverables within the HR.
- Partners efficiently across all functions, seeking input/assistance as needed.
- Addresses operation issues and provides regular feedback to team members
- Provides standard reports and participate in ad-hoc projects as required
Ideally, the individual should have minimum 8 years of relevant working experience in human resource operations on HR shared serviced supporting multiple countries. HR experience in Singapore, India and Indonesia is preferred.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's