Senior RFP writer, Global Asset Manager
|Job Title:||Senior RFP writer, Global Asset Manager|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Liu|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 09:44|
Our client is a leading US Asset Management firm with a strong track record globally. Due to a steady growth in business within Asia, we are seeking to hire a lead RFP Executive to be based out of Singapore supporting the regional markets. As the first Asia dedicated RFP person, you will be responsible for supporting all Asia RFP requests, while maintaining close contact with the European and US counterparts infusing best practices. As the sole individual contributor, you are likely to be an independent individual with the professional maturity to navigate through the ecosystem of stakeholders across products, investments and sales teams.
Core functions and responsibilities:
- Works independently on written client/intermediary requests for information, due diligence and new business requests, team projects, ad hoc requests and recurring assignments and under the direct supervision of more senior staff on complex projects, analyses and tasks.
- Responsible for creating an accurate presentation of the firm's investment strategies by gathering and developing written content and information to complete responses to requests for information (RFI), due diligence requests (DDQs) and requests for proposals (RFP).
- Identifies opportunities to improve content, streamline processes and may participate in RFP and departmental projects.
- This is a sole contributor role and this individual will be responsible for businesses across HK and SG.
Business & Technical Skills:
- At least 5-8 years of relevant RFP work experience amongst others. We welcome candidates who has worked on RFP requests as part of their current role and ready to take this as a career and come forth to contribute your strength within the Asset Management industry.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of investment strategies and general portfolio statistics and ability to apply it to work assignments.
- Demonstrates proven numerical ability and experience with quantitative submissions.
- Demonstrates strong computer skills (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Demonstrates excellent writing skills and command of grammar.
- Demonstrates high attention to detail, strong organizational skills and ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to take periodic night calls as part of the global coordination process.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Accountant, Global Asset Manager
Asset Management, Change / Project AVP
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
AVP/VP, Project & Implementation Manager, Asset Management
Quant Analyst, Asian Family Office
Equity Analyst, APAC, Long only Investment Management firm