Senior Portfolio Performance and Analytics, Fixed Income
|Job Title:||Senior Portfolio Performance and Analytics, Fixed Income|
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Patricia Ma|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2020 15:57|
This position will be assisting the investment and sales teams with attribution and advanced analytics for Fixed Income portfolios in APAC.
- Provision of value-added analysis on attribution reporting for the front office team
- Work closely with different offices to ensure the highest data quality for reporting is available to your clients.
- Calculation of exposure-based metrics (derivative reporting, capacity analysis etc)
- Perform fixed income attribution reporting for client use
- Investigation and resolution of complex queries and client queries in a timely manner.
- Experience and expertise in fixed income performance and attribution is essential
- Strong knowledge of fixed income is essential
- Proven ability to explain fixed income attribution reporting to clients/the front office is essential
- Sound knowledge of investment performance calculation including ex-post risk
- Solid experience in the financial services industry with strong knowledge in asset management
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with keen attention to detail
- Degree level in Finance, Maths, Statistics, Economics, Accounting preferred
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's