Senior Operations Manager, Funds
|Job Title:||Senior Operations Manager, Funds|
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Cochrane|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2019 13:56|
- Lead/Contribute to projects and change management initiatives including Regulatory (EMIR, FATCA,...), Business development projects, Process/Functional architecture reviews, Corporate projects
- Product Engineering role (contribution to GNBC, Onboarding of new clients/mandates, new funds launches, ....)
- Oversee some part of the Operations functions and Supervise some Daily productions (NAV controls, Trade Management, Asset Servicing, Collateral Management), Investment Guidelines and Performances Attributions/Reporting.
- Further improve the quality of service and enhance client centricity. Agree on priorities with internal clients (Investment expertise and Client Group) and provide regular feedback on status and achievements. Leverage best practices within the firm and ensure alignment and consistency with other locations/global processes.
- Maintain strong risk control focus and escalate potential incidents in-line with the firm's standards, maintain proper documentation.
The ideal candidate will have 8 years of experience working in an international fund within operations and have at least 2 years experience in a management role.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's