Senior National Commercial Excellence Manager
|Job Title:||Senior National Commercial Excellence Manager|
|Contact Name:||Cherry Zhu|
|Job Published:||December 29, 2017 22:03|
1. POSITION: Senior National Commercial Excellence Manager
2. FUNCTION: Commercial Excellence
3. REPORTS TO: Country Manager
4. NO. OF DIRECT REPORTS: 2
- EDUCATION REQUIREMENT: Bachelor Degree in any related discipline
Preferred in Engineering
u Main Responsibilities:
Support the business leader in defining Business Excellence Strategies goals, deployment plans and ensure deployment is aligned with the business strategy.
Build strong organization by continuously improving capability/ capacity of the team
Strengthen processes & KPI's to monitor business performance by implementing new management system with updated dashboard to promote performance driven culture and enhance commercial execution
u Major Responsibilities/Activities:
- Support the business leader in defining Business Excellence Strategies goals, deployment plans and ensure deployment is aligned with the business strategy.
- Responsible for articulating and communicating Business Excellence strategy to the Site/ Function and serve as a role model for Business Excellence behaviors and values.
- Responsible for driving key growth strategies implementation in the organization and promoting right behavior and sustainability.
- Establish Network with other Sites / Functions to exchange knowledge and good practice both internally and externally.
- Responsible for cultivating continuous improvement culture in the organization.
- Responsible for leading and supporting Excellence projects.
- Work on business problems that are complex and diverse in scope, and may include larger project sizes, multiple functions, and/or new technologies.
- Responsible for maintaining commercial excellence standards. Report balance scorecard results monthly to the site and provide matrix results to stake holders.
- Mentors and consults other lean professionals on successful completion of projects and objectives.
- Ownership of all new Business Excellence Initiatives - Eye Force, Easy and other Internal and External Initiatives to ensure seamless acceptance and implementation of this across organization.
- Assess and develop team members to build a sustainable organization
- Oversee the strategies and programs to achieve financial objectives within budgets
- Liaise with other departments such as regulatory, medical affairs, sales, marketing, training and finance to ensure marketing strategies are realised. Maintain strong interdepartmental communication and liaison within (locally and internationally)
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Advanced Computer literacy (Excel, SAP, Vision Analytics)
- Ability to shape perspectives, influence diverse people & secure buy-in
- Project management experience, with a discipline to execute on timelines and track for improvement.
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- People and communication skills.
- Had an experience to work at consulting farm more than 3years and more than 3years in a corporate
- Strong sense of compliance culture
- Meet the requirements of JNJ core competencies (Set Vision & Strategy, Anticipate, Innovate, Build, Deliver Results)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Scientists / Scientists - Biotechnology
Global Regulatory Affairs Manager (Consumer Healthcare)
Key Account Manager Fragrance SEA (Flavours & Fragrances MNC)
Process & Technology Laboratory Manager - Flavours & Fragrances
APAC Contracts Manager - Global Medical Devices Company