Senior Marketing Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Marketing Manager|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Qin|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2017 09:25|
* Develop and refine marketing strategy including digital with the support from customer marketing leading team
* Design and own marketing strategy plan. Prioritize resource allocation independently.
* Communication vertical management with agency to optimize media exposure, media investment as well as internal commutation platform.
* Responsible for marketing material development with support from marketing insight and portfolio team, and its management
* Define Marketing strategies for a given campaign or product branding & promotion (media mix, budget allocation across services etc.)
* Bring expertise and guide business stakeholders to develop Marketing plans. Execute the plans and deliver projects with high quality.
* Digital fronts include website content management, SEO, social media management on Wechat etc.
* Track Marketing / Marcom activities, demonstrating link between activities and results/business impact
* Run assessment on the effectiveness of each investment. Optimize the working process and ROI accordingly
* Standardize all POSM (Point of Sales Material) by follow BA (brand architecture) guideline with creation.
* Updated the analysis of external POSM (Point of Sales Material) and campaign design agencies and give proposal to marketing team on how to optimize our investment to different agency.
* Communicate with APAC/Global/Region projects independently
* Willing and able to design new initiatives independently
Knowledge, experience & capabilities
* 10+ years' experience in marketing (preferable marketing communication) with bachelor degree, preferably in marketing, marketing communications, advertising, public relations or related discipline
* Excellent project management, negotiation, excellent communication & presentation, prioritization, analytical skills.
* Responsible, dynamic & committed, flexible & creative, cooperation ability & team spirit.
* Excellent time management, prioritize and organization skills with detail-oriented mind-set.
* Experience working with multiple media vendors or digital marketing is a plus
* Understand the agriculture business and marketing insights
* Fluent in both oral and written English
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's