Senior Manager, Strategic Project Support
|Job Title:||Senior Manager, Strategic Project Support|
|Contact Name:||Johannes Tan|
|Job Published:||November 12, 2019 15:52|
1. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Job Summary - (Role Summary)
- The Project Manager reports to the CEO Office. This role will work closely with cross-functional counterparts to drive strategy execution and manage Greater China (GC) key projects.
- Work with GCLT Project Sponsor and Steer Co. to draft and sign-off the Project Charter, identify success measures for defined deliverables
- Design and develop detail project plans.
- Manage the detail project plan sign-off with Steer. Co/Sponsor
- Communicate plan with relevant stakeholders and working group member to ensure everyone clears the role they play, what and when they need to deliver in the project
- Monitor project task progress and prepare project status report and communicate status and key project messages to Project Sponsor, Steering Committee, Project Team Members and other stakeholders.
- In certain areas, acting as the workstream lead to design and develop functional solutions and deliverables.
- Identify and manage project risks/issues, if needed escalate issues with proposed solutions to the Steering Committee and Sponsors for the final decision.
- Consolidate project monthly updates and prepare overall summary on progress tracking, issue, risks and mitigation plans.
- Prepare and manage change requests if required to ensure the project delivers on time, on schedule and on budget.
- Support on market study and analysis for the development of the Greater China strategy.
- Implementation of project benefits realization
- Tool and Programme roll out and adoption effectiveness
3. KEY RELATIONSHIPS
Key Internal Relationships
- Regional steering group and project working groups
- GC functional leaders
Key External Relationships
- Third-party suppliers and agencies