Senior Manager Risk
|Job Title:||Senior Manager Risk|
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Cochrane|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2019 15:47|
- Monitoring and control of the firms risk exposures against acceptable risk tolerances
- Approving risk limits in accordance to the relevant regulatory requirements (in particular Hong Kong's) as well as internal policies.
- Look after any non-compliance or any breaches of any regulatory requirements / internal policies and procedures.
- Work closely with the HKMA and other relevant regulatory bodies
- Formulate risk policies and framework
- Monitor the groups financial positions and ensure compliance to minimise market, liquidity, credit, interest rate, operational risk and capitla adequacy.
The ideal candidate should have at least 8-10 years work experience with at least 5 years working as a risk professional in financial services, dealing with the HKMA.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior RFP writer, Global Asset Manager
Client Services Manager (Life Insurance), Asian Asset Manager
Business Manager Equity Asset Management, VP
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Institutional Client Services, US Asset Manager
Hong Kong, Hong Kong