Senior Manager Risk
|Job Title:||Senior Manager Risk|
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Cochrane|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2019 15:47|
- Monitoring and control of the firms risk exposures against acceptable risk tolerances
- Approving risk limits in accordance to the relevant regulatory requirements (in particular Hong Kong's) as well as internal policies.
- Look after any non-compliance or any breaches of any regulatory requirements / internal policies and procedures.
- Work closely with the HKMA and other relevant regulatory bodies
- Formulate risk policies and framework
- Monitor the groups financial positions and ensure compliance to minimise market, liquidity, credit, interest rate, operational risk and capitla adequacy.
The ideal candidate should have at least 8-10 years work experience with at least 5 years working as a risk professional in financial services, dealing with the HKMA.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Finance Manager APAC, Asset Manager
Accountant, Global Asset Manager
Trader, Alternative Asset Manager
Hong Kong Based Investment Writer, Asset Manager
AVP/VP, Project & Implementation Manager, Asset Management