Senior Manager, Projects
|Job Title:||Senior Manager, Projects|
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Cochrane|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2019 17:02|
Key stakeholders are the Head of Asset Management, Asia, the Global Head of Research as well as the Equity and Fixed Income CIOs. Working closely with these business stakeholders and other internal stakeholders, outstanding analytical, interpersonal and communication skills are essential to your success.
- Independently develop relationships with stakeholders to understand strategic goals, analyse solutions and coordinate required resourcing to ensure goals can be achieved within agreed timescales and budgets.
- Formally engage with global change management teams to initiate projects, represent priority and provide on-going support during the implementation phase.
- Learn and understand key investment processes, support functions & regulatory frameworks to represent investment management team interests in forums and projects.
- Conduct detailed analysis on operating models, processes, systems, documents and data integrations to provide both tactical and strategic improvement recommendations.
- Champion communication & collaboration across functions, asset classes and geographies.
- Identify, raise and analyse causes of key risks and issues.
- Provide ongoing and Ad-hoc reporting to support senior management decision making.
- Facilitate workshops, training sessions, and other meetings/communications
- Identify, communicate and resolve key issues and risks as required
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders and partner functions/vendors
- Some travel within Asia and globally may be required from time to time
Experience and Qualifications Required
- 7+ years of relevant experience as a business analyst, project manager or consultant with financial institutions or consultancies
- Experience delivering impact assessment, process design, test coordination and vendor management
- Excellent problem solving and presentation skills
- Collaborative team player and self-starter, with the flexibility to work under a culturally-diverse environment
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to digest complex regulatory rules and translate these to practical business solutions
- Previous experience in working with virtual/offshore teams across multiple jurisdictions
- Understanding of project management & business analysis methodologies
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's