Senior Manager, Operations
|Job Title:||Senior Manager, Operations|
|Contact Name:||Cherry Zhu|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2020 14:24|
The Company: The Corporation is a global leader of high-quality parts for passenger cars and trailers, commercial vehicles and trailers, agricultural vehicles and trailers as well as construction equipment.
This position has the following responsibilities: direct, manage, and coordinate activities of Manufacturing and Production, Technical Services and Equipment Maintenance Engineering departments to manufacture products at Jining facility. Develop plans and programs to ensure manufacturing excellence. Plans and programs must strategically, operationally, and tactically align with business drivers and objectives.
- Manage methods of operation to achieve increased productivity, maintenance efficiency, and quality effectiveness, effective use of manpower and materials and decreased
- Implement the plant production schedules to ensure customer needs are
- Lead the technical services team to support the manufacturing function to ensure production schedules and customer needs are met
- Implement the equipment maintenance planning and schedules to ensure production schedules and customer needs are
- Manage and coordinate activities of the disc/rim line and paint line to ensure integration of shipping and production
- Create and maintain effective systems for employee communications and continuous
- Administer and direct the administration of salaried and hourly personnel policies and procedures including but not limited to hiring, training, promotion, transfers, and
- Manage employee
- Oversee the continuing training and development of all manufacturing and support
- Manage and coordinate activities of production operations and equipment serviceability to maximize operational efficiency, effectiveness and
- Direct continuous improvement initiatives to improve employee safety, plant productivity, quality and waste and cost reduction using lean
- Participate in the development and implementation of long-term operations
- Coordinate production schedules between
- Perform special projects and serve on teams as
Key Business Skills:
Using Sound Judgment and Decision Making - Makes effective decisions based on logical assumptions and adequate information. Effective decisions take into consideration resources, constraints, and organizational values.
Focusing on the Customer - Forms active working relationships with internal and external customers by anticipating, analyzing, and responding quickly to opportunities, needs, and problems.
Knowing the Business - Speaks and acts with up-to-date knowledge of issues relevant to the function, organization, and/or business.
Driving for Results - Sets standards of excellence and continuously strives for measurable improvement. Holds him/herself and others accountable for achieving goals and creating a culture where appropriate risk-taking is encouraged and supported.
Investing in People - Helps others to be effective and succeed by offering ideas, support, and resources as appropriate.
Being Innovative - Challenges the status quo and generates creative solutions to work situations. Open to new ideas and responds quickly to opportunities when they arise.
Acting with Integrity - Builds trust by delivering on promises, telling the truth, respecting others, maintaining confidentiality, and treating people fairly. Has high ethical standards and demonstrates consistency between words and actions. Upholds the standards set forth in the Company's Code of Conduct.
Fostering Teamwork - Works with others both as a leader and a team member towards shared goals related to business objectives. Provides resources to the team, does what is promised, shares information with the team, supports team decisions, and recognizes team contributions.
Creating Ownership - Inspires others to excel by communicating the vision and values of the organization. Encourages and empowers others to achieve.
Fostering Open Communication - Creates an atmosphere in which timely, reliable information flows smoothly, providing the knowledge necessary for others to be effective in their jobs. Listens well and encourages the open expression of ideas, and recognizes and accepts diverse opinion.
Being Flexible and Adaptive - Confidently and competently handles multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change. Interacts effectively with people from diverse backgrounds, overcomes barriers, and shows resilience in the face of adversity and failure.
Quality and Continual Improvement - Is aware of and understands the company's Quality Policy and Quality Objectives and how they affect his/her job. Contributes substantially to the company's CI initiatives related to revenue enhancement, cost reduction, process improvement, waste elimination, and more. Serves on and/or leads CI teams that accomplish target results. Pursues CI initiatives related to one's own job and function.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Assistant HR Manager, Recruitment, Singapore, Hospitality
Senior Talent Acquisition & HR Specialist, Singapore, Biotech
Regional Quality Manager (Automotive Manufacturing)
Regional Supply Chain & Sourcing Director (Consumer Goods)