Senior Manager Legal & Compliance, Real Estate Fund
|Job Title:||Senior Manager Legal & Compliance, Real Estate Fund|
|Contact Name:||Minal Vagal|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2019 16:16|
This is a standalone role reporting to the CFO. You will be responsible for the following
- Draft lease agreements, review and negotiate various transactions related to legal matters
- Draft legal opinions relating to complex legal compliance issues
- Draft, review general corporate / M&A documents and agreements such as subscription agreements, sale and purchase agreements, shareholders' agreements, limited liability partnership agreements, asset purchase agreements, loan agreements, etc.
- Oversee the corporate secretariat functions
- Liaison with MAS or relevant authorities
- Compliance reporting to stakeholders
Lawyer with Real Estate industry experience with strong communication skills and stakeholder management is desired.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Compliance, Securities Firm
Legal Counsel, Alternative Funds, Global Asset Manager
Compliance Associate, Hedge Fund
AVP/VP, Compliance Testing, Global Asset Manager
Contracts Counsel/Manager, Telecommunication