Senior Manager Legal & Compliance, Real Estate Fund
|Job Title:||Senior Manager Legal & Compliance, Real Estate Fund|
|Contact Name:||Minal Vagal|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2018 11:48|
This is a standalone role reporting to the CFO. You will be responsible for the following
- Draft lease agreements, review and negotiate various transactions related to legal matters
- Draft legal opinions relating to complex legal compliance issues
- Draft, review general corporate / M&A documents and agreements such as subscription agreements, sale and purchase agreements, shareholders' agreements, limited liability partnership agreements, asset purchase agreements, loan agreements, etc.
- Oversee the corporate secretariat functions
- Liaison with MAS or relevant authorities
- Compliance reporting to stakeholders
Relevant legal and/or compliance experience in Real Estate industry is a must. Strong communication skills and stakeholder management is desired.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Asia Equities Compliance, Leading Hedge Fund
Associate/AVP, Compliance, Boutique Investment Bank
VP Compliance, Securities & Asset Management
Legal Counsel M&A, PE Firm
Regional Senior L&D Manager - Global law firm
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong