Senior Manager, Information Security- Fashion Group
|Job Title:||Senior Manager, Information Security- Fashion Group|
|Contact Name:||Vivian Shen|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2019 13:51|
It is a multinational fashion group.
The Senior Manager of Information- China is responsible for strategic planning, key partnerships, and leading Information Security processes, communications, performance measurement, and/or continuous improvement programs for company. Chief Information Security Officer. This role oversees and leads complex projects and key initiatives, plans and coordinates meetings, activities, and communications. This role will also represent the Head of InfoSec for various strategic planning processes, communications, and programs that may occur between multiple lines of business, other departments, and external organizations within APAC China.
Will serve as the primary interface for China Cyber security Tech team and Training team within the APAC region, engaging directly with stakeholders to support tabletop drills, range simulation planning and execution, Cybersecurity training, state and local regulatory requirements, education and awareness programs.
- Execute on the Tech InfoSec Roadmap for Tech China
- Define and execute Team China Cyber Law Compliance Plan
- Interface with sector coordination bodies in APAC region as appropriate for APAC retail sector-sponsored exercises in which company will participate
- Interface and coordinate with third-party vendors to ensure regulatory compliance, reduction of risk exposure to company and contractual obligations are being met.
- Work closely with global office and APAC teams to meet state and local regulations, global compliance initiatives.
- Research and provide APAC-specific cyber risk focus areas and business concerns that Tech Team should target; Determine region-specific processes that need to be exercised/ tested; determine APAC-specific regulatory requirements.
- Support in preparing and delivering any executive-level updates/briefings on exercise, regulatory requirements, training, education and awareness program to APAC Technology leadership
- Provide regulatory support specific to exercises, phishing, training, education and awareness program - including providing responses to regulatory inquiries and collecting regulatory requirements
- Coordinate, organize and oversee training events through effective engagement and communication with IT and logistics support staff, learners, trainers, and third-party vendors.
- Support awareness events/booths/lobby exhibits at company sites
- Conduct outreach on behalf of Tech team and Training team to lines of business in the region - socialize program marketing materials, conduct awareness briefings to target audiences and collect regional requirements specific to Tech Team and Training
- Support facilitation requirements for APAC-specific audiences during multi-region Tech Team and Training engagements
- Support engagement logistics within APAC region for Tech Team and Training program - e.g., reserving conference facilities, printing/catering, scheduling, calendar invites, etc.
- Act as a representative in coordinating and monitoring the strategic planning process programs and initiatives between the lines of business or external organizations.
- Partner with lines of business leaders to develop strategies associated with Information Security.
- Develop, implement, and lead bench-marking, business process review, and performance measurement plans and initiatives.
- Create, execute, and manage agenda initiatives and communications for the lines of business.
- Compose, design, and prepare various complex and technical correspondence, presentations, communications, reports, documents, and other materials.
- Plan, oversee, and provide senior support within various meetings, activities, and communications for corporate officers, managers, and other leaders.
- Research, analyze, and resound to Information Security and business strategies, develop recommendations, and execute resolutions to support decision making actions.
- May represent the leader at various meetings and/or activities.
- Bachelors (BA/BS) degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of relevant business experience, including knowledge of China Cyber Laws
- CISSP certification
- Track record of project/program management of large enterprise infrastructure programs in a heavily matrixed environment
- Experience with strategic planning, project management, and support of executive team
- Ability to synthesize multiple points of information, provide insights and make recommendations to leaders
- Strong communications skills including the ability to influence and delegate
- Demonstrated commitment to process improvement and employee engagement
- Ability to build and acquire consensus and support the development and implementation of strategies, programs, and processes.
- Ability to develop structure, advance execution, and measure performance within various and complex projects, teams, and environments.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's