Senior Manager HR, Manufacturing
|Job Title:||Senior Manager HR, Manufacturing|
|Contact Name:||Foo Siew Chin|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2019 16:35|
Our client is a leading company within the healthcare sector. It has a strong mission to impact people's lifes through the work that it does.
To ensure high quality in its R&D and production, it is looking to hire a new Senior Manager to join its plant HR team. Reporting to the Site HR Director, this role is a consultant to the business. You will be responsible for delivering and coordinating all human resources activities and initiatives for assigned groups.
You will support the leaders to drive culture change, define organizational needs, determine the training and development needs and strategy, determine hiring needs, resolve employee issues, and contribute to the achievement of the overall business objectives.
To be successful, you must possess the ability to quickly grasp the business objectives and strategies of multiple groups and leverage human resources capabilities to support the achievement of those objectives.
Some key responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Site HR Director to plan, develop, implement, and administer HR processes and programs that increase the productivity, competence, and effectiveness of assigned groups.
- Establish strong working relationship with managers and employees to provide quality consultation and advice resulting in understanding and application of sound HR practices.
- Partner the business in the identification and management of high potential talent, and the implementation of succession plans.
- Consult with business and/or functional leaders in areas such as organizational assessment, succession planning, organizational structure, workforce planning, and change management in order to strengthen overall organizational capability.
- Drive employee engagement and satisfaction through promotion of a positive company culture while balancing employee concerns with all levels of company goals.
- Participates and/or lead HR projects focused on continuous improvement of core programs and services.
We are looking for:
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Business, or related studies. Post graduate qualification in Human Resources is a plus
- Excellent communication and stakeholders management skills
- Minimum 10-12 years of relevant experience and with some exposure to manufacturing environment
- Good technical knowledge of labour laws, management and HR functions
- A team player who is open, flexible, accountable and effective
- A service excellence mindset and is passionate about addressing organizational and employees' needs and issues
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior HR Manager, Singapore, Financial Services
HR Project Manager APAC, Industrial
HR Associate (Payroll focused), Top-notch Asset Manager
HR Director Singapore and SEA, Media
(HK/SG) Regional Director, Comp & Rewards, Top Investment Bank