Senior Manager, Finance & Operations - International Sourcing
|Job Title:||Senior Manager, Finance & Operations - International Sourcing|
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Minna Kwok|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2017 09:11|
A fast growing, PE backed sourcingcompany that is Headquartered in Australia is currently looking for a Manager in Finance & Operations. This is a newly created role to meet their business needs and long term plans, hence a highly strategic hire and exciting opportunity!
As Manager, Finance & Operations, you will play a crucial role in the following areas:
- Take ownership on regional business P&L
- Review and improve existing accounting and business policies
- Prepare and supervise financial documentation and reporting
- Drive and manage budget planning and business forecast
- Responsible for transfer pricing, tax planning and compliance
- Manage regional cash flow, cost and expenses
- Act as general manager of back office operations, including HR, IT, facilities management etc.
- Identify recruitment needs in different functional areas and build out the business accordingly
We welcome candidates with the following qualification and experience to apply:
- At least 12 years of experience in Finance & Operations management, ideally with an international sourcing/design business
- You must have strong experience in international trade and tax/ cash flow issues involved.
- You are a qualified accountant with extensive experience managing accounting operations in the Asia and Greater China region
- You are highly knowledgeable about the risk and particulars of running a China operations, and are willing to manage business operations in China in a hands on manner, which means regular visits to the China offices
- You are familiar with an international sourcing business
- You must be able to communicate on a native level in English. Other Asia/European language skills is considered as an advantage but not necessary
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's