Senior Manager, BI and CRM, multinational fashion group
|Job Title:||Senior Manager, BI and CRM, multinational fashion group|
|Contact Name:||Vivian Shen|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2019 19:48|
It is a multinational fashion group.
Big data and analytics are a critical enabler for company. to understand their customers, effectively make smart analytic capability to drive profitability and measure performance. Customer insights are critically important to drive sales and margin, this role is also required to support building the relevant CRM IT capabilities.
INTERNAL JOB POSTINGS ONLY / MORE INFO ON COMPETENCIES HERE
- Learning Agility
- Collaboration & Influencing
- Interests for retail, apparel industry, big data / analytics, customer insights and CRM
- Work with business and analytics partners to identify opportunities of business optimization.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel.
- Lead the design and development of metrics and their visualization tool to evaluate business health.
- Lead the research and modeling work in the areas of CRM, Marketing, Inventory management and Finance.
- Lead and support the development of relevant CRM IT capabilities in partnership with other internal business teams and external vendors.
- Serve as subject matter expert and drive thought leaderships in the areas of identifying improvement needs, measurement and supporting release decisions for new algorithms.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that the technical solutions are properly transitioned from deployment to sustainment teams.
- Contribute to post implementation reviews and communicate outcomes.
1) Required knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms.
- Superior communications skills, both verbal and written in English and Chinese
- Build strong relationship
- Experience in data mining and machine learning techniques like feature extraction, decision tree, additive models.
- Experience on the reporting and data warehouse tools like. Essbase, Hadoop, Oracle/SQL server, Power BI
- Experience in applied statistics including hypothesis testing, analysis of variance, model evaluation, forecasting, etc. is a strong plus.
- Ability to work independently and in a team to research innovative solutions to challenging business problems
- Attention to detail and data accuracy.
2) Minimum Education Level
- Bachelor degree
3) Experience Required
- 10 years+ related IT experiences
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's