Senior Manager Audit - Asset Management
|Job Title:||Senior Manager Audit - Asset Management|
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Cochrane|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2021 16:50|
- Assist the Head of Internal Audit to determine, prepare and execute planned audits.
- Execute planned audits, including preparation of audit scope & planning memorandum and work papers, and managing the completion of the audit within the given timeframe.
- Document audit testing using best practice and form conclusions based on the outcome of the testing.
- Identify areas in need of improvement and assist in development of an action plan.
- Actively follow up recommendations to ensure that appropriate enhancements have been implemented by management on a timely basis.
- Prepare audit reports and conduct exit meetings to obtain management concurrence and responses.
- Assist the Head of Internal Audit in developing standards for the audit program, including performance, cost control and quality control.
The ideal candidate will have at least 8 years experience working in Audit for an asset manager in Hong Kong or Singapore. Asian languages would be an advantage.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Manager (8 months), Global Asset Management
Business Manager - Asset Management sales and distribution
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
VP FP&A, Global Asset Management
Associate Investment Support, Global Asset Management
Investment Analyst, Global Asset Manager