SENIOR LEGAL COUNSEL, WFOE AMC
|Job Title:||SENIOR LEGAL COUNSEL, WFOE AMC|
|Contact Name:||Blaire Xu|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2021 18:29|
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
You will take the lead managing legal risk and providing advice to the firm on AMC Product, Distribution and other regulatory requirements. You will be a key member of China legal team working closely with your peers to provide excellent legal support on AMC legal matters.
You will also participate in advising on China regulatory matters including the CSRC and other relevant regulatory authorities and will support Compliance in managing those regulatory relatiionships and compliance where necessary.
- Advise on CSRC, AMAC and other regulations in relation to Company's activities in China including all products and distribution activities.
- Partner with and support compliance to manage Company's regulatory relationships. Partner and build networks across businesses, levels of management advising the implementation strategy of product related regulatory requirements in China.
- Partner with legal peers to promote a consistent approach and application of standard procedures and practices across legal.
- Partner with key internal stakeholders to ensure Company takes an active role in responding to and implementing change in an increasingly complex and demanding regulatory environment.
- Partner with general counsel group peers ensure consistent and integrated delivery across general counsel functions for China.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- 8-10 years of legal working experience with PRC Legal qualification
- Regulatory experience in China in relation to funds management and product legal experience very desirable
- Strong ownership mindset with business consciousness
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Confident and professional style with clients and regulators
- Proficiency in English both in writing and in oral.
- Appreciate cultural difference of working in a multinational firm.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's