Senior Legal Counsel, Transportation & Logistics
|Job Title:||Senior Legal Counsel, Transportation & Logistics|
|Contact Name:||Minal Vagal|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2019 17:04|
My client is a fast growing transportation and logistics company looking to hire a Senior Legal Counsel to join its regional team. You will be responsible for the following-
- Take responsibility for technology and IP related matters and assets.
- Participate in litigation matters and investigations as required.
- Review and negotiate high value contracts for all business units
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Manage external legal counsel to ensure that the company's interests are protected and costs minimized.
You should be Singapore qualified lawyer with at least 5- 8 years PQE with corporate/commercial, TMT, IP, data privacy experience. You should have strong stakeholder management skills and be an effective team player. Only Singaporean and PRs will be considered at this stage.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Legal Counsel, Private Wealth Management
Regional Legal Counsel, Global Asset Manager
Corporate Legal Counsel, Global Asset Manager
Senior Employment Counsel, International Corporate