Senior IT Applications Audit Manager, Banking
|Job Title:||Senior IT Applications Audit Manager, Banking|
|Contact Name:||Orelia Chan|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2018 10:05|
A leading Financial Institution is looking for an experienced IT Applications Audit Manager to join the regional team in Singapore.
Reporting to the Head of IT Audit, the Senior Audit Manager will be managing a small team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare the audit plan for the different entities in the bank pertaining to IT Audit
- Work with peers and team members in communicating the audit findings
- Develop and maintain audit methodology and procedures to provide IT assurance
- Provide leadership in the application of Data Analytics
- Maintain best working practices for IT Audit
Key requirements include:
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Professional qualifications such as CISA, CIA are essential
- Minimum 7 years' experience in banking technology (applications) audit or related functions
- Must speak and read Chinese Mandarin as this role is involved in liaising with Chinese-speaking stakeholders
- Strong risk-based audit experience in using CAATS
- Able to operate in a leadership position and a team player
- Willing to travel 20%
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's