Senior Investment Analyst, Asian Hedge Fund
|Job Title:||Senior Investment Analyst, Asian Hedge Fund|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Liu|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2019 07:37|
As part of the growth, our client is seeking a Senior Equity Long/Short Analyst to join the team based in Singapore. Covering Pan Asian, you will be responsible for conducting fundamental equity research across a variety of sectors and working with Senior Portfolio Managers in analysing changing scenarios, anticipating associated impacts on businesses, their value and their share prices.
This is a lean team and the right candidate will have good exposure into learning about the equity long/short strategy and also be part of the success contributing to the bottom line. This is also an excellent role for someone who enjoys a hands-on role and willing to dive deep fundamentally and be willing to take calculated risks. Candidates who has experience in managing junior research analysts will also be considered for a more senior team lead role.
We are seeking candidates with:
- At least 8-15 years of fundamental equity research experience ideally with a buy-side outfit within Asia. Having some exposure to Private Equity will be useful
- Strong track record in covering the Pan Asian markets and understanding the nuances of the sectors within these markets
- Ability to build multi-divisional DCF models without guidance and has proven track record in building it in their previous jobs independently and willing to continue in being hands-on
- Business fluency in Mandarin and the ability to conduct a full meeting in Mandarin is useful as the role will also cover Chinese companies in the region (understanding complex financial terms)
- Graduated from a top university with strong academic results
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Private Equity Fund Manager, SEA, Asian Fund Management
Chief Investment Officer, SEA PE/VC, Asian Family Office
Senior Associate, Credit Risk, Investment Management Firm
Equity Analyst, Consumer
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
COO office, Director / MD Investment Management
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong