Senior Institutional Marketing Manager, US Asset Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Institutional Marketing Manager, US Asset Manager|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Liu|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2019 13:23|
Our client is a leading independent global asset manager with USD400 billion asset under management, dedicated to delivering the best outcomes for clients through a highly diversified range of actively-managed products. They support individual and institutional investors across a range of products, encompassing equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives.
Part of the Asia Pacific marketing function, the Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for building the company's brand, building product awareness and helping to drive sales in tandem with the firm's sales operation. The mandate is tasked with using all aspects of the marketing mix and is responsible for marketing to institutional segments across the APAC region.
This role can be based in HK or SG
- Primary responsibilities are developing a strategy designed to help drive client acquisition, client satisfaction and retention for our institutional business. In addition, the role will serve as the lead institutional marketing contact for Asia ex Japan, and will be responsible for all institutional marketing communications, integrated marketing efforts, institutional content and campaign reporting.
- The ideal candidate should have at least 8 years institutional marketing experience within the financial services industry, including direct contact with distribution and in-depth knowledge of the distribution process.
- Broad institutional marketing experience in fixed income, equity, multi-asset and alternatives platforms. Strong understanding of the institutional sales and client retention process.
- Proven marketing experience and deep experience in the development of campaign messaging and value propositions.
- Thorough understanding of compliance requirements in Asia for the institutional marketplace.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
AVP/VP, Project & Implementation Manager, Asset Management
Accountant, Global Asset Manager
Asset Management, Change / Project AVP
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Equity Analyst, APAC, Long only Investment Management firm
Quant Analyst, Asian Family Office