|Job Title:||Senior HRBP|
|Contact Name:||Shelya Zhou|
|Job Published:||April 03, 2019 16:28|
- Work with the Head of HR, Asia Pacific, the Country Head and the Leadership team in the China business to develop robust HR strategies and plans, develop recommendations to support organisation strategic thinking capability and establish human resources objectives in line with organisational goals.
- Working with a peer group of HR Business Partners and diverse HR specialists, the successful candidate will need to demonstrate strong leadership skills with a focus on cross- location collaboration, fostering teamwork and a collegiate approach to delivering the Global, Regional and China HR Agenda.
- Build solid and trusting relationships with the senior business leaders across Asia Pacific and more broadly. Obtain a thorough understanding of the business to enable the translation of strategic and tactical business plans into practical people-oriented strategic and operational plans. Provide challenge and insights, support intelligent risk taking and work with the China management team to stretch their thinking and approach to business priorities.
- Function as an objective consultant to the Country Head and Leadership team with regard to organisational issues which impact people, including organisational structure and managing change. Coach and mentor, acting as a trusted sounding board to senior individuals across the China business on key strategic priorities.
- Partner with the leads for Talent Management and Talent Acquisition to identify needs and implement solutions that support China's strategic plans and culture. Champion in-house talent and learning and development programs for all levels of employees including a focus on the senior and high potential population to ensure the ongoing retention and motivation of key talent. Sponsor programmes designed to attract and retain emerging leaders within the organisation.
- Work in conjunction with the HR team and business stakeholders to facilitate innovative problem solving, developing and implementing employee relations programs that will contribute to a positive and progressive work environment. Provide counsel and direction for key legal-related matters.
- Working with the HR Payroll, Compensation and Support Services specialists locally and regionally to ensure the review, update and implementation of policies and procedures, as necessitated by organisational needs and ensure ongoing compliance with all regulatory and legislative environments. Ensure appropriate risk and governance controls for China.
- Work with HR Shared Services to ensure the provision of appropriate reporting and analysis of data to enable the HR teams and business stakeholders to make data driven decisions to benefit the business.
- Network externally to leverage best practice and develop knowledge and expertise of HR solutions and service delivery in and outside China to assess suitability within the FIL environment. Where appropriate represent the conpany at external events and seminars.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Degree educated with a strong track record in HR positions operating at a senior level within an international organisation.
- Previous experience leading a diverse team. Proven ability to foster an environment of commitment to exceeding quality and HR delivery standards through continuous improvement and innovation.
- Ability to navigate and build strong relationships and credibility at all levels across regions and functions with proven skills at partnering with key business stakeholders and senior HR colleagues. Gains the confidence and trust of others through principled leadership, sound ethics, authenticity, and follow-through on commitments. Demonstrable ability to challenge the thinking of senior business leaders; encourage them to operate outside their comfort zone; support them to push the boundaries on the people and business agenda.
- Proven ability to manage large teams of HR professionals, with the ability to motivate and inspire teams in several locations around a common agenda in line with the strategic goals of the organisation. Demonstrable experience of working collaboratively with colleagues across regions and functions, with an ability to remove organisational barriers and obstacles to deliver services, projects and initiatives.
- Naturally curious with a drive to look externally into the market and understand the latest thinking within the Human Capital Management arena. Proven ability to create an environment that cultivates imagination, new ideas and intelligent risk taking.
- Excellent analytical skills with an ability to assess complex information in order to support others to make high impact decisions that set direction and strategy, whilst encouraging others to take informed risks.
- Proven ability to foster a working environment which reflects the culture and values of the company. Be recognised and acknowledged as a role model for the values with high levels of discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to make and communicate key decisions in a timely way and explain the reasoning behind them to ensure the support and engagement of those involved.
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills; demonstrable experience of coaching senior business leaders through business and personal career challenges.
- Proven ability to foster an environment of commitment to exceeding quality and productivity standards through continuous improvement and innovation in order to meet and exceed internal client expectations.
- Mandarin language skills are essential, previous experience of working in the wider AP region or beyond would be an advantage as well as exposure to working for international organisations
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's