Senior Global Client Reporting Specialist
|Job Title:||Senior Global Client Reporting Specialist|
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Patricia Ma|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2019 10:47|
- Manages the end-to-end production and distribution process and reports for specific business units.
- Identifies errors and strive for an appropriate resolution.
- Uses in-depth knowledge of client requirements to work together with data or content providers and support teams.
- Identifies process enhancements towards improving quality, client service and efficiency.
- Facilitates and serves as the subject matter expert in business partner meetings and delivers technical expertise, production guidance and instruction of reporting projects affiliated with business strategies.
- Uses a range of software to accumulate existing components and generate new exhibits as required, and manages report inventory using technology platforms and procedures.
Skills / Qualifications
- In-depth operational / client reporting experience/background
- Strong organization skills
- Demonstrated client service skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to independently make decisions and problem solve
- Detail oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical degree + 3-5 years' experience preferred
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Client Service Associate/ Manager, Global Asset Management
Senior RFP writer, Global Asset Manager
Business Compliance Officer, Global Insurance Firm
Institutional Client Services, US Asset Manager
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Senior Manager Risk
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong