Senior Global Client Reporting Specialist
|Job Title:||Senior Global Client Reporting Specialist|
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Patricia Ma|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2019 10:47|
- Manages the end-to-end production and distribution process and reports for specific business units.
- Identifies errors and strive for an appropriate resolution.
- Uses in-depth knowledge of client requirements to work together with data or content providers and support teams.
- Identifies process enhancements towards improving quality, client service and efficiency.
- Facilitates and serves as the subject matter expert in business partner meetings and delivers technical expertise, production guidance and instruction of reporting projects affiliated with business strategies.
- Uses a range of software to accumulate existing components and generate new exhibits as required, and manages report inventory using technology platforms and procedures.
Skills / Qualifications
- In-depth operational / client reporting experience/background
- Strong organization skills
- Demonstrated client service skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to independently make decisions and problem solve
- Detail oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical degree + 3-5 years' experience preferred
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Client Service Manager, Global Fund Manager
Korea Equity Analyst, Global Asset Management
Sales Support, Intermediary Business, Global Asset Management
Finance Director, Asset Management
Portfolio Analytics Specialist, Fixed Income