Senior Fund Accountant, Family Office
|Job Title:||Senior Fund Accountant, Family Office|
|Contact Name:||Minal Vagal|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2021 08:38|
A fintech startup is looking to hire a Senior Accountant. You will be reporting to the COO and reponsible for the following.
- Manage fund accounting, operations, NAV statements with fund administrators.
- Liaise with fund administrators, custodians and other fund service providers on all outsourced services, including but not limited to, FATCA/CRS reporting, financial audits etc;
- Perform fund accounting and bookkeeping for the fund structure in accordance with applicable Industry recommended accounting practices, accounting standards or specific constitutional documents
- Create and update manuals and procedures to be in line with workflows;
- Work with lawyers/fund administrators to set up the Variable Capital Companies (VCCs) and SPCs.
- Responsible for all corporate secretarial matters for the fund structure
Accountant with 4- 8 years of experience in a Registered Fund Management Company. The role requires you to work alternate saturdays for half day.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Accountant, Technology Start-Up
AVP Finance, Real Estate Fund
COO, Alternative Investment Management
Analyst/Senior Analyst Corporate Finance, Maritime
VP FP&A, Global Asset Management