Senior Fixed Income Analyst, US Asset Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Fixed Income Analyst, US Asset Manager|
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Scarlett Ku|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2017 09:17|
We are recruiting a Senior Fixed Income Analyst for a US Asset Manager's Asia operations. Part of the Global Multi-asset team, the Analyst will be responsible for looking at global credit investment opportunities. You are responsible for conducting credit analysis and recommendations by preparing concise, critical and well-thought out investment proposals, as well as, monitoring credit exposure and identifying significant events, macro trends and industry developments. The analyst will support PM on execution as well.
- 5+ years' experience working on fundamental driven button up credit research with track record on the buy side.
- Strong track record in investing in Asian and Global credit universe. Flexibility to look broadly.
- Good knowledge of bond pricing, financial statement interpretation, financial modelling and forecasting.
- Good understanding of global economy and current affairs.
- Top tier communication and presentations skills. Mandarin is a must.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Equity Analyst, Tech
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Finance Director, Asset Management
Accountant (6 months Contract), Global Asset Management
Data Management (Contract), Asset Management Firm
Director, Head of Data, Performance & Reporting, Asset Mgmt