Senior Finance Director, Controllership, Fintech Industry
|Job Title:||Senior Finance Director, Controllership, Fintech Industry|
|Contact Name:||Sophia Sun|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2017 17:30|
Our client is a global famous fintech company with promising business increase in china. They are looking for Senior Finance Director to join their china finance team
This Senior Director position, based in Shanghai, has two critical responsibilities, ensuring the integrity and accuracy of financial reporting for activities across the China, Hong Kong and Taiwan geographies in accordance with US GAAP, IFRS and various other local statutory requirements. He or she is also accountable to establish and maintain a strong internal controls environment across the country offices.
- Certified Public Accountant or Chartered/Certified Accountant license required and Big 4 public accounting and audit experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a business related discipline; Advanced Master's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or equivalent is highly desired.
- 12 to 15 years of progress experience in audit, financial reporting or accounting operations, working in a large and fast paced multi-national commercial environment.
- Strong knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley and internal control requirements; High ethical and quality control standards.
- Strong knowledge and experience with US GAAP and IFRS, along with in-depth experience in preparation of statutory financial reports and tax transfer pricing strategies.
- Ability to work well under pressure; strong problem solving skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and a proven ability to build and maintain stakeholder relationships at all levels.
- Ability to think strategically and support business objectives while effectively balancing risk/reward trade-offs.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's