Senior ETF Structurer, Asset Management
|Job Title:||Senior ETF Structurer, Asset Management|
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Samara Melwani|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2018 16:14|
The selected candidate will be responsible for the structuring of ETFs and will drive the use of Passive strategies between various stakeholders within the region and globally to enable long-term success of the ETF and Passive business in the region.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong product skills across multiple asset classes.
- Thorough understanding of the ETF operational ecosystem on a granular level.
- Experience in working investigating the legal and tax framework of Asian and global domiciled funds.
- Familiarity with HK Asset Management business landscape, but with a broad perspective of Passive Asset Management globally.
- Multi year track record of working as structurer with key internal partners - for example sales, portfolio management, trading, operations, legal, compliance, tax, valuations, business development etc.
- Ample experience of working with external key stakeholders - for example custodians, brokers, distributors, regulators, stock exchanges, index providers, auditors, tax advisors, etc.
- Strong communication skills to build client relationships together with the various sales teams.
- Previous experience of working extensively with overseas offices - in particular with Europe and US offices to ensure smooth execution of global business expansion strategies.
- Solid perspectives in Strategic Beta, Environmental and Social Governance (ESG), model portfolio and alternative ETF space.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a multinational organization.
- Quantitative skills to perform portfolio analysis, comparison analysis with other providers in the market, and market analysis.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in the industry, with strong preference to practitioners in the ETF industry
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Corporate Communications Manager, Asset Management
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Sales Support, Insti / PB, Global Asset Management
Equity Trader- International Asset Manager
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Associate Director, Portfolio Analytics, Investment Management
Audit Manager, Alternative Investments, Investment Management