Senior Engineer, Mechatronics & New Product Development
|Job Title:||Senior Engineer, Mechatronics & New Product Development|
|Contact Name:||Choo Hui Ting|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2020 12:24|
Our client is a leading Healthcare & Life Sciences Diagnostics business. They are market leaders in the development production of a variety of innovative products and healthcare devices globally. The company has a significant presence in Asia in terms of its reputable market position in developing high-quality manufacturing and new product development capabilities and takes pride in ensuring optimized end-to-end supply chain and engineering management to achieve maximized customer satisfaction.
They are currently on an active lookout for a suitable candidate as a Senior Engineer, Mechatronics & New Product Development, who is a Technical Subject Matter Expert in terms of ensuring key engineering work-stream activities, championing Mechanical Design Improvements as well as the related process flow.
Reporting to the Global New Products Development & Engineering Director, this position will be focussing on the below:
- Accountable for smooth development and release of engineering design implementation for existing and new product launches
- Ensure on-time delivery and proper implementation of new products to fulfil customer requirements, overseeing end-to-end NPI project progress and related product transfer
- Work closely with Strategic Product Definition and Project Management teams to ensure efficient product life cycle management, so as to adhere to rapid production and introduction of New Products
- Lead the proper archival and organised documentation of technical specifications and engineering content, including that of managing necessary patent references and/ or applications
Singapore * Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 7 - 9 years of relevant experience in end-to-end Engineering experience in a complex and high mix low volume manufacturing environment
- Proven track record in an acquired solution-oriented mindset to deal with complex 2D or 3D Engineering Designs and related analytics tools e.g. AutoCad, CFD, and other Computer-Aided Engineering software
- Excellent hands-on experience and knowledge in related Mechatronics Engineering analysis for medical devices
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to relay and/or drive process improvements across a global organisation to important stakeholders
Good understanding of Mathematical computing and strategic mechanical design analytics knowledge is highly preferred.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's