Senior Director, Regional Category Management (e-Commerce)
|Job Title:||Senior Director, Regional Category Management (e-Commerce)|
|Contact Name:||Choo Hui Ting|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2021 16:43|
Our client is a recognised Consumer Goods Business in Asia. They are market leaders in the development and innovative management of a variety of products & integrated supply chain services. The company has a reputable market position in developing high quality consumer and e-commerce management capabilities, and takes pride in ensuring optimized end-to-end supply chain and strategic procurement and category management to achieve maximized customer satisfaction.
They are currently on an active look out for a suitable candidate as an experienced Senior Director, Regional Commercial Category Management (e-Commerce). He/she will be part of the Senior Management Committee and provides leadership in terms of ensuring optimized customer service standards, as well as optimal supplier and service provider management to ensure workable sourcing and category pricing strategies for a highly scalable business growth in the short to mid term.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, this position will be focussing on the below:
- Lead key strategic end to end Sourcing, Commercial Category and Pricing Management, and lead the development of required work-stream activities to optimally support rapid business expansion in Southeast Asia and beyond
- Spearhead optimization in overall direct food and grocery category spend; including that of controlling relevant indirect digital marketing spend and related work flow
- Develop, design and introduce strategic product value proposition by working closely with senior Supply Chain and Product Development leaders
- Strategically analyse high-volume online orders and related pricing data to derive a feasible set of Pricing/ Financial modelling tool to achieve maximum operational effciency and product fulfilment in ensuring on time last mile delivery
Singapore * Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 10 - 15 years of relevant experience in end-to-end Category and Sourcing Management role in a complex Retail and Consumer Goods Management environment
- Acquired strategic experiences in managing and optimising capabilities of a very lean team
- Proven track record in Supply Chain Planning skills, with acquired solution-oriented mind set to deal with complex range of food and related consumer products
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to relay and/or drive process improvements to important senior stakeholders
- Good change management skills to identify and streamline existing operational processes in line with business growth and joint ventures
- Good understanding of SAP and equivalent ERP system is highly preferred
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's