Senior Compliance Manager, Leading Bank
|Job Title:||Senior Compliance Manager, Leading Bank|
|Contact Name:||Minal Vagal|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2020 12:02|
A leading bank is looking to hire a Senior Compliance Manager to be based in PNG or Fiji. You will be reporting to the Head of Compliance.
- Provide regulatory advisory support to the business.
- Expected to be well versed with all new and upcoming regulatory changes.
- Advisory role in formulating implementation strategies to respond to the changes.
- Achieve a demonstrable improvement in the local compliance control framework.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders.
Graduate with atleast 5 years of compliance experience in banking or audit firms.
Strong communication skills and good team player who excels in a team-first environment. Willing to consider candidates who are ready to relocate. Relocation cost will be covered.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's