Senior Compliance Manager, Insurance
|Job Title:||Senior Compliance Manager, Insurance|
|Contact Name:||Minal Vagal|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2020 15:30|
A global insurance provider is looking to hire a Senior Compliance Manager to be based in Singapore. Reporting to the Head of Compliance you will be part of a small team
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identification of best practice internal compliance practices and controls and implementation of these. Develop and formalise a Compliance Plan
- Diagnose and develop procedures to ensure regional compliance with all regulatory, financial and core operational system requirements.
- Ensure corporate statutory reporting obligations are complied with and that license renewals are completed.
- Responsible for the dissemination and review of all relevant MAS Guidelines, Notices and Directives to the Senior Management
- Responsible for consolidation of Compliance MIS as well as preparation of Compliance reports to be shared with the relevant Senior Management
You should have 8+ years of experience in the insurance sector. Strong communication and effective stakeholder management skills. Must have ILP/ product distribution experience.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's