Senior Clinical Research Manager APAC, MNC Medical Devices
|Job Title:||Senior Clinical Research Manager APAC, MNC Medical Devices|
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Alex Samtani|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2019 15:36|
A multi-national medical devices firm is looking for a Senior Clinical Research Manager to drive and manager the clinical research operations.
- Take charge of all clinical research to ensure all stages are completed in order to meet the regulatory requirements.
- Manage the project development and activities to ensure accurate costing, supply, safety and quality plans.
- Manage the planning of the Clinical trial process to guarantee a well-timed approval.
- Implement a very good standard of procedures, practices and country requirements throughout the whole process from start to finish.
- Manage relationships and maintain regular contact with authorities to develop the clinical trial processes, and follow changes across the government.
- The ideal candidate will have proven experience in Clinical Research.
- The candidate will be required to communicate closely with customers from different backgrounds.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is a requirement.
- Ability to create and maintain key client relationships
- Proven management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time.
Profile Search & Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
APAC Contracts Manager - Global Medical Devices Company
Business Manager, Malaysia - Medical Devices
Senior Scientists / Scientists - Biotechnology
Marketing Manager (Consumer sector)
Global Regulatory Affairs Manager (Consumer Healthcare)