Senior Client Reporting Specialist
|Job Title:||Senior Client Reporting Specialist|
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Patricia Ma|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2019 17:48|
- Manages the end-to-end production and distribution process and reports for specific business units.
- Identifies errors and strive for an appropriate resolution.
- Uses in-depth knowledge of client requirements to work together with data or content providers and support teams.
- Identifies process enhancements towards improving quality, client service and efficiency.
- Facilitates and serves as the subject matter expert in business partner meetings and delivers technical expertise, production guidance and instruction of reporting projects affiliated with business strategies.
- Uses a range of software to accumulate existing components and generate new exhibits as required, and manages report inventory using technology platforms and procedures.
Skills / Qualifications
- In-depth operational / client reporting experience/background
- Strong organization skills
- Demonstrated client service skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to independently make decisions and problem solve
- Detail oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical degree + 3-5 years' experience preferred
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Fund Accountant, Real Estate Fund Manager
Associate, Business Management, Wealth Management
Portfolio Manager Assistant, Fixed Income, Asset Management
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
AVP, Credit Risk Analyst, Retail/Consumer Banking
Treasury Manager, Hedge Fund
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong