Senior Client Reporting Specialist
|Job Title:||Senior Client Reporting Specialist|
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Patricia Ma|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2018 16:59|
- Manages the end-to-end production and distribution process and reports for specific business units.
- Ensures brand standards are met. Identifies errors and strive for an appropriate resolution.
- Uses in-depth knowledge of client requirements to work together with data or content providers and support teams.
- Identifies process enhancements towards improving quality, client service and efficiency.
- Facilitates and serves as the subject matter expert in business partner meetings and delivers technical expertise, production guidance and instruction of reporting projects affiliated with business strategies.
- Uses a range of software to accumulate existing components and generate new exhibits as required, and manages report inventory using technology platforms and procedures.
Skills / Qualifications
- In-depth operational experience/background
- Strong organization skills
- Demonstrated client service skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to independently make decisions and problem solve
- Detail oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical degree + 3-5 years' experience preferred
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Investor Relationship Associate, Global Investment Firm
Real Estate Multi Manager, Global Asset Management Firm
Team Lead, Head of Operations, Investment Banking
Product Manager, Leading Securities firm in Asia
Head of Trade Finance Operations, Investment Management