Senior Brand Manager, Famous FMCG Company
|Job Title:||Senior Brand Manager, Famous FMCG Company|
|Contact Name:||Vicky Liu|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2019 10:28|
- Work with the Brand Director, define the long-term Consumer Driven strategy that will achieve the brands vision and champion the internal Strategic Planning process for the brands/portfolio.
- Own the preparation, development, implementation & evaluation of Brand plan and activations for the brands.
- Be the brand 'expert' on the specific portfolio through detailed monthly brand, market and competitor reports including brand health measures, profitability and ROI from specific activities.
- Lead the idea generation, creative thinking process to propose activities, sponsorships (art and luxury related) and events which will deliver against building the brand platforms.
- Develop the NPD pipeline and define all elements of the marketing mix for China: Positioning, price, promotion plus launch and channel activation and integration into consumer connection model.
- Working closely with brand owner function to ensure effective development of brand strategy by providing local market insight and develop local brand strategy in line with global brand directions whilst proactively communicating relevant information.
- Expansion market development in line with brand strategies with optimized portfolio, pricing and promotion investment
- Closely collaborating with the Activation teams on integrated briefs (Nightclubs/IH/VIPs, and EC channels as priority) for brand building and key seasonal occasions and ensuring all activation is fully embedded into Consumer Connection model.
- Work closely with the consumer insights team to develop strong consumer insights into the target consumer, key opportunities and strategic direction for the defined portfolio.
- Work closely with the consumer connection team to develop strong consumer communication plan to make sure brand messages can be effectively and efficiently delivered to target consumer.
- Build a strong relationship with trade marketing team to ensure the brand strategy developed is translated into optimal trade solutions.
- Manage relative agencies to ensure all the activation align with brand communication objective
- Manage the overall profitability of the specific portfolio
- Challenge the spend required for each marketing activity to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of spend to reach the defined brand goals.
- Proactively challenge all quotes from key partners and agencies to ensure we are continuously getting the best value.
- Champion the brand portfolio within the business to ensure sufficient focus is placed behind it. Be the face of the brands within the business.
- Presenting proposals, briefs, plans and activities to top management, brand owners, cross-functional teams, customers, suppliers, etc.
- Lead cross functional teams to achieve key business objectives.
- Liaise with all stakeholders on various marketing issues and maintaining strong relationships with all stakeholders - especially trade development & the domestic sales teams.
- Ensure that the Performance and Development Review (PDR) process is fully embedded for the team including development plans
- Coach the team to deliver their individual objectives and competency building
- 8 years above working experience in marketing, commerce or business management with reputable companies, imported spirit experience is preferable
- Proven people management experience with the ability to manage multiple developmental agendas.
- Demonstrated experience in conducting business across multiple, complex projects & strategies.
- Solid brand management experience in both planning and execution
- Proven strategic, analytical and creative abilities
- Open-minded, highly driven and passionate
- Strong team player, strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Fluent English and Mandarin both in written and spoken
- University graduate with bachelor degree or above
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Key Account Manager, Global FMCG Company
Senior Director of Enterprise Marketing, APAC, Software Company
General Manager, Education Services
Head, Retail Operations, B2C Company