Senior Associate, Credit Risk, Investment Management Firm
|Job Title:||Senior Associate, Credit Risk, Investment Management Firm|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Liu|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2020 12:31|
This is for an Asian investment house specializing in hard asset industries such as real estate, industrials, and oil and gas, etc.
The role will work closely with deal teams in analysing the credit risks in the transactions, including but not limiting to financial modeling, performing credit assessment on both counterparties, and on the transactions within APAC.
Knowledge/ Experience Required:
- One to five years of experience in credit analysis and/or portfolio management (project finance experience is an advantage)
- Strong analytical and credit skills, with a good understanding of key credit and structuring risks
- Good working knowledge on structured loan documentation and term sheets an advantage
- Experience in analysing excel-based financial models
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Familiarity with credit risk rating methodology
- A mindset of questioning and cross-checking information, with a solutions orientation on new transactions (going beyond the identification of risks)
- Ability to form a credit view and defend that view, while being open to the views of others
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.