Senior Analyst, Middle Office/Analytics, Alternative Investment
|Job Title:||Senior Analyst, Middle Office/Analytics, Alternative Investment|
|Contact Name:||Orelia Chan|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2019 15:07|
A leading alternative investment management firm is recruiting for a Middle Office Senior Analyst to be responsible for portfolio analytics and providing support to the portfolio managers to handle trade life cycle queries.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work closely with portfolio managers and traders to create unique solutions
- Calculation of various portfolio performance measures
- Help Portfolio Managers and Senior Management to manage the firm's trading book balances and optimize the cost of trading
- Run a system that enables the company to process vast amounts of information seeking to optimize investment decisions
Key requirements include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Finance-related field with minimum 5 years' relevant experience in portfolio analytics, valuations, middle office in asset management firms or investment banks
- Strong experience supporting multi-asset classes such as Fixed Income, Interest Rate Swaps, FX, Derivatives etc
- Good data analysis skills using different applications and languages such as SQL, Python
- Be self-motivated and possess excellent written and oral communication skills
Please note that only Singaporeans or Permanent Residents are considered at this point in time.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's