Senior Analyst, Fixed Income, US Asset Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Analyst, Fixed Income, US Asset Manager|
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Scarlett Ku|
|Job Published:||August 04, 2017 10:07|
We are recruiting a Senior Fxied Income Analyst for a US Asset Manager's Asia operations. Part of the Global Multi-asset team, the Analyst will be responsible for looking at global credit investment opportunities. You are responsible for conducting credit analysis and recommendations by preparing concise, critical and well-thought out investment proposals, as well as, monitoring credit exposure and identifying significant events, macro trends and industry developments. The analyst will support PM on execution as well.
- 5+ years' experience working on fundamental driven button up credit research with track record on the buy side.
- Strong track record in investing in Asian and Global credit universe. Flexibility to look broadly.
- Good knowledge of bond pricing, financial statement interpretation, financial modelling and forecasting.
- Good understanding of global economy and current affairs.
- Top tier communication and presentations skills. Mandarin is a must.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Investment Data Governance & Controls, Asset Manager
VP Asset Management Audit
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Investment Compliance (Contract), Global Asset Management
Data Management Operations, Global Asset Management
Director, Head of Data, Performance & Reporting, Asset Mgmt